BikerChicKnits
Not your typical hellcat biker chic and
Li'l Deb would say "that's not a bad thing!"


October 3, 2010

I Got the Goods

We went to the 22nd Annual Vermont Sheep and Wool Festival at the Tunbridge World's Fair grounds in Tunbridge, Vermont over the weekend.  The weather was very fine.  I headed straight to Ball And Skein's booth to buy my 100% cashmere in Beach Glass.  BGITWWW read their business card and was complimented on how well of a reader she is.   

I've waited over a year to get two hanks of this amazing yarn, and in my favorite colorway!!!   Good things really do come to those who wait, and who says I'm impatient!!

Beach Glass


The BGITWWW picked out the softest angora blend yarn I have ever touched and it is from Cozy Rabbit Farm.  Talk about "eye candy" -- the colorway is candy buttons and cotton candy!  Its the perfect yarn for a cold weather bonnet.  I needed one more hank and made the call just in time to buy the last one!!   It was all meant to be. 




We headed for the hill; soaked up rays of sun and watched the Border Collie Herding demo while daughter who knits and daughter who doesn't shopped.   The demos are always educational and entertaining, and so is the BGITWWW.  BGITWWW would jump up bubbling out giggles when the sheep suddenly moved or a dog crouched low into the grass.  


She was the only one up on that hill expressing appreciation and enthusiasm.    I smiled on, wishing I had needles and pattern so I could cast on for that bonnet! 

...Happy Trails...

No comments: